Sunday, January 20, 2013

Another beginning



         After a really really long time I am back on this blog and thought of scribble something. I have been thinking of this for a long time but don't know why it just didn't happen. It's been almost 5 years since I wrote last on this blog. Though I still do write stuff occasionally but they remained on some paper or e-mail. 
This morning when I was playing with Reesha (my younger daughter), She was staring at me for a long time, I felt as if she was trying to tell me something. It then suddenly struck me that I was supposed to write the whole experience of her birth so that she could read herself when she is grown up. 
 It's an incredible story the way she was delivered during the storm. I tried every possible way to analyze her implausible birth, it mesmerizes every time I think about it and the only answers that resonates back to me is, "this must be a miracle"  and now I really believe that "miracles do happen!”.  



1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is so cute. i don't know why other people did not see this other blog!